Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Okay, right now, I’m trying to survive camping with 2 young kids. We’ll see how it’s going…But, here’s some awesome things I’ve pinned this week:

Of course the bookworm in me loved this use for a vintage book! Monogram book is from Ashbee Design. So pretty for a table in the living room.

Okay Desiree from 36th Avenue had me at Reese’s. Cookies? Yum! Sign me up!

Okay, why do I pin so much food? Especially sweet things? how about a snickers dip from Relative Taste? Dip with pretzels and it makes for a sweet/salty dip. Yum.

I love the chunky, eclectic look of this bracelet, and when I clicked over to Flamingo Toes, I found out it was an Anthropologie knock-off. I shouldn’t have been surprised. I love that store.
These last 2 are some things I pinned that are hopefully saving my sanity right now Smile

10 tips from Writing Loud for camping with kids.

Packing lists and tips from Raising Madison for camping. I’ll give a full report on Monday of how it went!
What fun things are you doing this weekend?
frame to match teal and white
What fun fabulousness have you been creating this week?  Show it off!
  • No links to shops or giveaways, please.
  • Link back to Crafty Cousins on your blog, too, okay?
  • Bonus points for following Crafty Cousins!  :)
  • Tell your friends about the Fabulous Friday Link Party.  What’s a party without lots of partiers?!
We'll feature the most viewed links next week on Fabulous Friday.
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with!
Have a great weekend!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE camping! We camp every year with our kids - I find it much much more relaxing than trying to manage within four solid walls! Fingers crossed for sunshine and peaceful nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN FUN when camping with little ones!! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...