Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fab 5 Friday

Feels like forever since I’ve done this! So here’s some awesome-sauce from around blogosphere this week.

How awesome is this zipper bag? It’s over here at Everywhere Orange. Seriously think I may raid my zipper stash (I kid you not, TONS of zippers!) to make one of these!

These fun bangles are made from oven bake clay. What a fun last hurrah of summer with the girls! Over at Eighteen 25

Ikat is so huge right now, and this awesome table is hand painted! What? Beth at Sawdust and Embryos swears it’s easy!

I think this is pretty awesome-sauce, but I can pretty much guarantee my hubby would not get on board with it. Like at all. But it’s cool over at Kammy’s Korner!

I wanna try this. I have a weak space for mac and cheese, and this is supposed to be amazing. Over at Martha Stewart.

Finally I could wax poetic about all the amazing things I’ve made at Mel's Kitchen Café. Seriously. I love this blog. When she posted this homemade ranch dressing, I might have drooled a little. Maybe.

Happy Friday!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...