Thanks for stopping by! We're two cousins who love to craft on the cheap and share our ideas. We'd love for you to stay awhile, pull up your Pin it! button, sewing machine, and let us know what you think!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Refashion Show

A long, long, long time ago, I organized a “Refashion Show” at my church.  I should have blogged about it before now…
…hanging my head in shame…
But, I’ll share what we did now and you can forgive me later!  :)
I picked up a bunch of stuff at a local thrift store, and I handed it to several ladies in my neighborhood. 
Here are the fun ways they refashioned them:
P1070890
This was refashioned into a cute vest and a headband with a flower.  I do not know where the picture of the finished product went.  Sadness…
P1070895
This awesome “grandma nightgown” still had the original tags on it:
P1080084
I refashioned it into this fun skirt:
P1080164
It’s cute AND comfy!  The tutorial will come later…
P1070889
This silky “grandma-shirt” was refashioned into a cute skirt-purse!
P1080294
…complete with pockets!
P1080295
This GIGANTIC dress was refashioned into a “Mom and Me” dress set.
P1070891
P1080296
P1080297
So, so cute!
001
This little boy’s dress shirt was refashioned into a toddler girl’s dress.
P1080288
It looks lots cuter with a pink belt and white leggings….  I did this one, too.  I’ll post a tutorial on it later.
I don’t know where the before picture went for this one, but what started out as a pair of fuzzy, brown, toddler-sized pants ended up as a monster pillow!
P1080293
Seriously.  How cute is that?!
A BIG THANK YOU to all the awesome ladies who participated in the challenge!  You have fabulous imaginations!
signature nat
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You ladies have been very busy! My favourite is the man's shirt to little girl's dress :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking a minute to let us know what you think! We read and appreciate all of your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...